If you want to insert graphics to your book, including photos, tables, charts, diagrams, etc., please follow the guidelines below.
Submission Guidelines for inserting black and white graphics into the interior of your book:
- All interior graphics (including photos, tables, charts, diagrams, drawings, foreign fonts, and anything else that is not text or would be considered a graphic) should be submitted as individual TIFF (.tif) files.
- The publishing bundle you purchased will inform you of how many images you can have inserted for free. An additional fee will be charged for additional images over that limit.
- The manuscript should identify placeholders for each of the interior graphics. Example: ‘PLACE [IMAGE NAME] HERE’ and please include photo captions.
- All illustrations are produced in black and white or grayscale unless you purchased a colour book bundle. Then images will be produced in full-colour. We cannot currently place colour images into black and white books.
- The book cover is not considered a graphic. It is in full colour for no additional charge.
Price of Service per item (excl. VAT): €5,00
Call 00353-87 7749873 for more information.